By switching to online statements, you can manage your account easily while reducing mail and paper cluttering your desk. Plus, when you stop your monthly paper checking or savings account statements, you can help the environment by reducing paper consumption.
Why Go Paperless?
Security - Mail theft is on the rise so secure your statement by receiving it electronically!
Less Clutter - All of your statements will be stored in online banking so no need to try and find a spot for them at home.
Efficiency - You’ll be able to locate your statements quicker than ever and you can upload them directly to different programs.
Go Green - Less paper means less impact to the environment. Every little bit helps!
How to enroll:
- Log in to you online banking
- Click on settings -> statement delivery
- Click drop down for delivery type and choose e-statement for each account you want to enroll in paperless statements
- Verify the email address is correct, if your email address is not correct please contact the bank at (800) 421-2575. Once your email is updated, you may enroll in paperless statements
- Click the option to accept or decline the statement option. If you choose to decline, you will not be enrolled in electronic statements
- You're enrolled! You may receive one more paper statement
Electronic statements are only available for checking and savings accounts.
Please call (800) 421-2575 if you have any questions.